Just like the pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.
And if one of these pieces is missing, your website will stop working.
Some of the more common causes of website failure are:
- The domain name has expired
- Your web hosting account has been shut down
- A software upgrade has taken place, and your website was not compatible
- The web host has gone out of business
- A hacker has gained access to your website and disabled it
If you have a broken website, I can quickly find out what is wrong with it, and tell you what needs to be done to fix it.
(I’ll also send you a written report)
So stop tearing your hair out – and contact me to discover what is wrong with your website.
The fee for this service is $175. (And you’ll receive a refund I am unable to tell you why your site doesn’t work.)
Contact me on 0417 010 575 during business hours, tell me your problem, and I’ll get to work on it as a priority)
(Note: If you want me to fix the problem, additional time based fees will apply)