How Do You Make Good Decisions For Your Internet Business?
Most business owners are what I call Technically Terrified.
Does this sound like you?
- You are pretty smart, and an expert in your own field of expertise.
- You know almost nothing about the process of setting up an online business. And don’t really WANT to know.
- You get somebody to do everything for you. And hope that you’ll be OK.
There is nothing magical about setting up a website. These days, it can be as simple as making a few decisions, connecting some items so that they work together, and adding content and images to your website.
No pointy hats, or wizard cloaks needed. And if you do not know how to do something, there is always someone who can do it for you.
YOU have to be in control.
The important thing is to have an understanding of what is happening, and to stay in charge of the proceedings.
That’s how I can help you. By sitting on your shoulder, making sure that YOU are in control, and helping you make good decisions
If you’re like most small business owners trying to use the internet, you’ll have a lot of questions about all sorts of things.
And the more you search, the more you’ll get confused because there are so many answers to what seems like the same question.
If you’re looking for someone to help you with setting up or building an online business, you’ve come to the right place.
I’ve been providing business owners with reliable services and advice for over 10 years.
I can work with you to:
- Build a new website, or repair a broken one.
- Increase your profits with online sales systems
- Improve contact with your customers
- Save money on advertising
- Get your site visible on search engines
- Help manage your online business
There’s lots of great information on this site on all these topics in the blog posts. Just scroll down the page, or click on the menu items at the top of the page.
If you’re confused and technically terrified by all this, take a look at the free tutorial videos in the “Website Basics” heading (below).
Also, check out my book “Starting An Internet Business”.
Or if you’re like most business owners and don’t have time to watch or read anything – then contact me.
Just tell me a bit about your situation, and how you would like me to help you.
I’m sure we can work something out.